Terms and Conditions – Motors.co.uk Prize Draw
The promoter of this prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is Motors.co.uk Limited, Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, West Yorkshire, LS26 0JE (“Motors.co.uk”).
By entering this Prize Draw, you as the entrant into the Prize Draw will be deemed to have unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
Motors.co.uk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw, substitute or reallocate any Prize for one of equal or greater value and to amend or withdraw any part of the Prize Draw (including closing date for entries) at any time without notice and any liability.
Any decisions made by Motors.co.uk in relation to the Prize Draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Motors.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to provide the Prize or may seek to recover the Prize where it becomes aware of any fraud or deceit by any entrant in relation to the Prize Draw.
Prize: the prize available during the Promotion Period, as more particularly set out in clause 7.
Promotion Page: the page within a third party website set up on behalf of Motors.co.uk containing the Prize Draw form, which can be found at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3936092/Motors-co-uk-Price-GO
Promotion Period: the Promotion Period is 11:00am on 14th November 2017 to 16:00pm on 12th December 2017;
Winner: a person who accesses the Promotion Page within the Promotion Period, answers eight multiple choice survey questions and their valid e-mail address on the Promotion Page and whose name is picked out in accordance with clause 11.
- A link to the Promotion Page shall be sent by e-mail to subscribers of the Website, as well as being posted on Motors.co.uk social media pages within the Promotion Period.
- Upon accessing the Promotion Page within the Promotion Period, you shall be presented with eight multipole choice survey questions and a box for entering an e-mail address for the purposes of entering the Prize Draw.
- Once you have answered the eight survey questions and completed your valid e-mail address on the Promotion Page, you shall be automatically be given one entry into the Prize Draw. Failure to insert a valid e-mail address will not result in an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- All entrants into the Prize Draw must be 18 years or above and be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of Motors.co.uk or any associated companies shall not be entitled to enter this Prize Draw.
- The Prize is a Family ticket to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for 2 adults and 2 children (age 3-15), worth £260. To redeem between 9th March and 1st November 2018. This ticket allows one entry on any of the operating days of the 2018 season. Children under 3 visit for free. Online tickets are not valid for usage with any other discount vouchers, offers or promotions. Additional charges may apply for special event days.
- Motors.co.uk reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. The Winner cannot request a cash alternative, transfer or substitution of the Prize.
- Any pictures of the Prize contained in any promotional material are for illustration purposes only. Actual Prize may vary from any pictured prize.
- One (1) Winner shall be picked at random by http://www.randomresult.com/, or such other online random generator that Motors.co.uk may use, on or before 24th December 2017 and Motors.co.uk shall notify the Winner by email (to the e-mail address provided as part of the Prize Draw) as soon as possible after the expiry of the Promotion Period, requesting the Winner’s address details for postage/delivery of the Prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the e-mail within 7 (seven) days from the date that the e-mail was sent by Motors.co.uk, the Winner shall not be entitled to the Prize and Motors.co.uk shall select another Winner of the Prize in accordance with clause 11.
- If the Winner decides not to take the Prize, Motors.co.uk reserves the right to request written confirmation of such decision from the Winner and another Winner shall be selected in accordance with clause 11.
- Motors.co.uk shall send the Prize to the Winner within 14 (fourteen) days of the Winner confirming their address details.
- Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes permission for Motors.co.uk and any third party authorised by Motors.co.uk to use any Winner’s name and image at its sole discretion for publicity purposes.
- The personal information we collect from you as part of the Prize Draw shall be limited to your e-mail address and if you are the Winner, your address for delivery of the Prize. In entering your e-mail address for the purposes of this Prize Draw, you acknowledge and agree to receive regular marketing e-mail communications from Motors.co.uk.
- The personal information you provide to us during the Prize Draw will be used to enter you into the Prize Draw and (if you are the Winner) for the purposes of contacting you about the Prize. Following the expiry of the Promotion Period, any personal data we collect which is required solely for the purposes of the Prize Draw (such as address details, but excluding e-mail addresses) shall be deleted and/or destroyed as appropriate.
- Any dispute between you and Motors.co.uk in relation to the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Motors.co.uk shall not be liable for:
- any delay in delivery (where applicable);
- loss or misplacement of the Prize during transit by any third party delivery provider;
- any lost or misdirected e-mail notifications, or other communication or network failures or circumstances affecting receipt of such e-mail;
- any loss or damage caused, nor for failure or delay in performing its obligations to the Winner if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any costs or expenses (including travel and subsistence) not expressly mentioned in the Prize details or voucher; or
- damages, liability, loss (including indirect or consequential loss) or injury arising out of or in any way connected to the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Motors.co.uk’s liability for:
- a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- c) any other liability which may not be excluded, restricted or limited by law.
- Any and all rights in relation to the Prize Draw are the sole and exclusive property of Motors.co.uk. No information or data may be reproduced in any format or used in any way without the prior written consent of Motors.co.uk. Motors.co.uk shall be entitled to withhold consent at its sole discretion.
- If any provision (or part-provision) of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision (or part-provision) shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision (or part-provision) under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any policies, promotional material or further terms and conditions referred to herein) shall represent the entire agreement between you and Motors.co.uk relating to the Prize Draw.