Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - The Eye Motors.co.uk Prize Draw
The promoter of this prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is Motors.co.uk Limited, Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, West Yorkshire, LS26 0JE (“Motors.co.uk”).
By entering this Prize Draw, you as the entrant into the Prize Draw will be deemed to have unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
Motors.co.uk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw, substitute or reallocate any Prize for one of equal or greater value and to amend or withdraw any part of the Prize Draw at any time without notice and any liability.
Any decisions made by Motors.co.uk in relation to the Prize Draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Motors.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to provide a Prize or may seek to recover a Prize where it becomes aware of any fraud or deceit by any entrant in relation to the Prize Draw.
Individual Survey Period: means one of the following eight weekly periods within the Promotion Period:
- 12pm Wednesday 31 May 2017 to 9am Wednesday 7 June 2017;
- 12pm Wednesday 7 June 2017 to 9am Wednesday 14 June 2017;
- 12pm Wednesday 14 June 2017 to 9am Wednesday 21 June 2017;
- 12pm Wednesday 21 June 2017 to 9am Wednesday 28 June 2017
- 12pm Wednesday 28 June to 9am Wednesday 5 July 2017;
- 12pm Wednesday 5 July 2017 to 9am Wednesday 12 July 2017;
- 12pm Wednesday 12 July 2017 to 9am Friday 14 July 2017; and
- 12 pm Wednesday 19 July 2017 to 9am Friday 21 July 2017.
Prizes: the prizes available during the Promotion Period, as more particularly set out in clause 6. References to a ‘Prize’ shall be to one of the Prizes (where appropriate).
Promotion Page: the page within the Website which contains a pop up box relating to this Prize Draw, which can be found at http://media.motors.co.uk/stock-management/the-eye/
Promotion Period: the overall Promotion Period is 12pm on 24th May to 9am on 14th July 2017, which shall be split into the Individual Survey Periods;
Website: the website www.eye.motors.co.uk;
Winner: a person who accesses the Website, enters their valid e-mail address and correct answer to the question within the pop up box on the Promotion Page and whose name is picked out in accordance with clause 11. References to ‘Winners’ shall be to more than one Winner (where applicable).
- Upon accessing the Promotion Page within the Promotion Period, you shall be presented with a pop up box containing a question and box for entering an e-mail address for the purposes of entering the Prize Draw.
- Once you have entered your valid e-mail address (which must be the same e-mail address as you are registered with for use on the Website) and the correct answer to the question posed within the pop up box on the Promotion Page, you shall be automatically be given one entry into the Prize Draw. Incorrect answers to the question within the pop up box shall not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The question within the pop up box on the Promotion Page shall change for each Individual Survey Period within the Promotion Period. You are therefore permitted to enter in the manner set out in clause 2 once per Individual Survey Period, thereby giving a maximum number of 8 (eight) entries per person during the Promotion Period.
- All entrants into the Prize Draw must:
- be 18 years or above;
- be a resident in the United Kingdom; and
- hold a valid passport suitable for international travel (including to the USA).
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of Motors.co.uk or any associated companies shall not be entitled to enter this Prize Draw.
- The Prizes are as follows:
- 1 x 4 night holiday for 2 adults to Las Vegas, USA with Virgin Holidays worth £2000 (two thousand pounds sterling), including the following:
- Direct return flights from London Gatwick airport;
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a standard double/king room at either the Cosmopolitan or MGM Grand Hotel; and
- £1000 (one thousand pounds sterling) spending money in the form of a prepaid travel currency card;
- 1 x Panasonic 55inch Smart 4K HD LED TV;
- 1 x 2 night break for 2 adults to Rome, Italy with British Airways worth £700 (seven hundred pounds sterling), including direct return flights from either London Gatwick or London Heathrow airport and 2 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel to be advised at the time of booking;
- 1 x Apple Watch series 1, 38mm in silver aluminium case with white sport band worth £269.
- Motors.co.uk reserves the right to substitute any Prize for another prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. Winners cannot request a cash alternative, transfer or substitution of any Prize.
- Certain blackout dates apply to the travel dates for the Las Vegas and Rome breaks, as follows:
- The Las Vegas holiday must be booked for travel between 7th February 2018 and 31st May 2018, excluding the following dates: 22nd March 2018 to 2nd April 2018, 5th to 7th May 2018, and 26th to 28th May 2018; and
- The Rome break must be booked for travel between 1st September 2017 and 30th November 2017.
- Any pictures of a Prize contained in any promotional material are for illustration purposes only. Actual Prize may vary from any pictured prize.
- Four (4) Winners shall be picked at random by http://www.randomresult.com/, or such other online random generator that Motors.co.uk may use, on or before 21st July 2017 and Motors.co.uk shall notify the Winners by email (to the e-mail address provided as part of the Prize Draw) as soon as possible after the expiry of the Promotion Period, requesting the Winners’ address details for postage/delivery of the Prizes.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the e-mail within 7 (seven) days from the date that the e-mail was sent by Motors.co.uk, the Winner shall not be entitled to the Prize and Motors.co.uk shall select another Winner of that Prize in accordance with clause 11.
- If a Winner decides not to take a Prize, Motors.co.uk reserves the right to request written confirmation of such decision from the Winner and another Winner shall be selected in accordance with clause 11.
- Motors.co.uk shall send the Prizes to Winners within 14 (fourteen) days of the Winner confirming their address details.
- Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes permission for Motors.co.uk and any third party authorised by Motors.co.uk to use any Winner’s name and image at its sole discretion for publicity purposes.
- The personal information we collect from you as part of the Prize Draw shall be limited to your e-mail address and if you are a Winner, your address for delivery of the Prize. In entering your e-mail address for the purposes of this Prize Draw, you acknowledge and agree to receive regular marketing e-mail communications from Motors.co.uk.
- The personal information you provide to us during the Prize Draw will be used to enter you into the Prize Draw and (if you are a Winner) for the purposes of contacting you about a Prize. Following the expiry of the Promotion Period, any personal data we collect which is required solely for the purposes of the Prize Draw (such as Winners’ address details, but excluding e-mail addresses) shall be deleted and/or destroyed as appropriate.
- Any dispute between you and Motors.co.uk in relation to the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Motors.co.uk shall not be liable for:
- any delay in delivery (where applicable);
- loss or misplacement of the Prize during transit by any third party delivery provider;
- any lost or misdirected e-mail notifications, or other communication or network failures or circumstances affecting receipt of such e-mail;
- any loss or damage caused, nor for failure or delay in performing its obligations to a Winner if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any costs or expenses not expressly mentioned in the Prize details or voucher; or
- damages, liability, loss (including indirect or consequential loss) or injury arising out of or in any way connected to the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Motors.co.uk’s liability for:
- a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- c) any other liability which may not be excluded, restricted or limited by law.
- Any and all rights in relation to the Prize Draw are the sole and exclusive property of Motors.co.uk. No information or data may be reproduced in any format or used in any way without the prior written consent of Motors.co.uk. Motors.co.uk shall be entitled to withhold consent at its sole discretion.
- If any provision (or part-provision) of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision (or part-provision) shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision (or part-provision) under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any policies, promotional material or further terms and conditions referred to herein) shall represent the entire agreement between you and Motors.co.uk relating to the Prize Draw.